Saturday, October 24, 2009

People I Hate Part 2

This is a continuation, as you can probably tell, from my other blog and People I Hate.

I have two people on my list today that just pissed me right off.

1. People who stick to their guns. Not that having ideals is a bad things, but having boneheaded ideals is another. Today I had some guy come into the store. Here's what happened.

Guy: Hey, man, you got a cart I can use?
Me: No, sorry. We share them with the Superstore. You're welcome to bring one inside if you like.
Guy: Damn. I guess I'll have to carry it then.

What did I just finish saying? It's like there is no turning back. The carts are a hundred feet away!

What an idiot.

Candidate number two actually ruined my day.

2. So, this motherfucker comes in to buy a case of Pilsner and he's yakking away on his cell phone the entire time. I'm just down one of the aisles and I hear him drop his case. And he tells the guy on the phone, "yeah, I just dropped a case."

And then he grabs another one and walks away!

Motherfucker!


He just walked away. Didn't tell anyone. Just got his beer and left. I just about lost it, but while I was giving him time to go tell the cashier while I got the bucket he slipped away out of the store. I sincerely hope that this motherfucker dies slowly in a combination of being burned alive and having his still living remains eaten by vermin.

Seriously. Ruined my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment