Saturday, October 10, 2009

Einstein-Newton Relations

It seems to me that gravity is relative to pressure in a liquor store. The busier we are, the harder things fall. In the last 2 days we have had 6 bottles of wine, 5 cases of wine, 1 case of prosecco, 5 boxes and a flat of beer break for the worst reasons. People are dropping them out of carts and plunking them into baskets where the break, dropping them off of carts and kicking them off shelves... iz disaster!

I haven't figured out how to upload pictures from my phone, but when I do, I'll show you the tower of loose beer that we're keeping in the back room because there isn't enough room to put them out front. There are probably 60 loose bottles of beer that we have salvaged. One of my co-workers broke 18/20 bottles in a case of Polish imports.

(also, never mop Irish Cream and Prosecco in the same bucket. Mop water should never curdle.)

1 comment:

  1. i plan to do an experiment with Forward Momentum today, speaking of forces in a liquor store.
    hopefully, i shall upload a video.

    ReplyDelete